Imagine not having to think about analytics platforms, tech stacks, accessibility audits, or replacing that talented developer you just lost. Web Agency of Record partnerships from Bravery Media represent the next generation in website marketing management for higher education institutions of any size.
What is Web AOR?
Traditionally, an Agency of Record (AOR) has served as the go-to contact for campaign development, brand creative, and paid advertising management. But most of those agencies don’t do website marketing, or if they do, it’s limited to search landing pages.
What happens to visitors who don’t find your institution through advertising? How confident are you that your website’s UX can keep up with the next generation of users? Are you satisfied with your conversion rates? Is your website maxing out its potential for inquiries and applications?
Bravery Media offers a fully-managed Web AOR contract that includes:
- Optimized hosting infrastructure and management running on renewable energy
- A content platform tailored to Higher Education’s unique workflows, editing needs, and technical marketing
- A dedicated Digital Strategist assigned to your website, backed by the entire Bravery Media team
- Bravery-assisted content editing and publishing on our purpose-built content platform
- Proactive speed optimization, accessibility remediation, SEO assessment, and platform maintenance
- Ongoing facilitated research including A/B/y testing, usability studies, and conversion rate optimization
- Monthly performance reports built on Bravery’s deep data marketing analytics
- Seasonal reports on enrollment, melt prevention, and other tailored strategies for your unique needs
Lots of tools and systems provide you with a mountain of data. But only Bravery Media translates that data into actionable insights, letting you focus on actual marketing. Need a competitive advantage? We’re that and so much more.
Annual minimums start at $250,000